Traffic Express' Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Traffic Express.co.uk (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Traffic Express.co.uk consumer online products and services.
1.Trafficexpress.co.uk is not a “get rich scheme.” Nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee of earnings.
1-A: Trafficexpress.co.uk (may be referred to as "We") does not warrant that the functions included in the Web site or the Services will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software or the Services will be uninterrupted or error free. The Web site and service is distributed on "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
1-B: Trafficexpress.co.uk is not responsible for any loss of data, profits or other problems associated with using our Web site, including but not limited to loss of credits, referrals, etc. You agree to use our Web site at your own risk.
1-C: Trafficexpress.co.uk is not responsible for the income claims or promises with sites in rotation. You join any advertised program at your own risk and we advise you to research all business opportunities before you invest any money.
1-D: REFUND Policy: We offer a 14 days REFUND policy on the purchases you have made through payment processors, 10% processing fee applies, please write an email to email@example.com within 14 days from your original payment processor based purchase date, if you are not satisfied with our products and services. Before asking for a refund please allow us the chance to cater you with an improved experience based on your feedback if it applies.
1-E: Cookies Trafficexpress.co.uk may set cookies for your web browser as you visit our website and/or use our services. Cookies are pieces of information stored in files that Web servers store on your computer when you are browsing. These pieces of information allow servers to recognize your computer the next time you visit their sites. Cookies are not viruses and cannot cause direct damage to your computer system in any way, but they may record your browsing habits in intrusive manners and trace your movements across different Web sites. You may update your browser settings to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
1-F: Modifications to the Terms Trafficexpress.co.uk reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
2. By becoming a member of Traffic Express, you understand that you are not an investor, business partner or have any rights to request business information and any purchase of Traffic Express' advertising services are not considered a deposit or an investment.
3. Sending unsolicited mail to people, asking them to join Traffic Express (Trafficexpress.co.uk) without any prior contact with you is not only against our policy, but it is also illegal. We have ZERO tolerance against spamming and if we receive just ONE SINGLE complaint against you for spamming, we will verify the incident and then take the necessary steps for terminating your account.
4. You may only have one account. Do not attempt to create more than one account or all of your accounts will be terminated. You should never need another account. If you have forgotten your user information all you need to do is request for it to be e-mailed to you.
5. Members' Upline cannot be changed whatsoever.
6. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by e-mail. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted without notice. Please note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we're not able to disclose any detailed information nor discuss the reason.
7. Auto-Click/Software. If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorized third party software or services used to “auto-click”, “auto-surf”, “ad-alert”, or circumvent or defraud Traffic Express, your account will be terminated without notice. Deletion of your account due to any of these violations results in forfeiture of all account balances. Please note legal action may also be initiated.
8. *** Do Not Use Hotmail, MSN, Outlook, Live, AOL, Mail.RU Because You Won't Receive The Activation Email *** You must have a valid unique e-mail address to register with Traffic Express.co.uk It's Best to Use Gmail or Yahoo To Ensure Receiving Your Activation Email. We recommend using Gmail.
9. Our current pay rate ranges from .05 per click to .001 per click. Please note this can change based on advertisers needs.
10. If you have the minimum cashout amount accumulated, you can click on "Request cashout Payment" within the Members Area and it will submit your request. You can choose to be paid by either Payza, Paypal, Payeer and others, we support all three and more. Account Verification Required before Cash Out: You must purchase any advertising service five to seven business days before Cash Out using the same payment processor for account verification and fraud prevention practice. All accounts verifications are valid for 60 days only, from the date of the last advertising service purchase.
11. You will only earn referral income from the referrals that you DIRECTLY refer. As a Standard Member you are limited to 50 direct referrals. As a Golden Member you are limited to 200 direct referrals. As an Ultimate Member you can have UNLIMITED direct referrals. Early Pioneer members may receive special benefits compared to the average user!
12. Advertising fees are to be paid via Payza, Paypal, Payeer and others.
13. By joining Traffic Express.co.uk, you agree that you shall be fully responsible for any filing of taxes that is required by your governmental authorities. Because of our worldwide, international status - we will not do this for you.
14. You are not an employee of Traffic Express.co.uk and you are not an independent contractor for Traffic Express.co.uk. We simply create a middle-man connection from the advertiser to the consumer. You or Traffic Express.co.uk has the right to terminate this relationship at any time.
15. Refund Policy : Fees for upgrading your membership or purchasing intangible items are generally non-refundable. Aside from this, we will work with you to solve any problems you may have.
16. Liability : Traffic Express.co.uk will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. Traffic Express.co.uk reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice. Traffic Express.co.uk, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other program participating companies or partners.
17. Assurance : Traffic Express.co.uk upfront reserves the right to modify the terms at any time, with or without caution. We take no responsibility for violations occurred by Traffic Express.co.uk members, it's your job to revise the terms on a regular basis.
18. Errors : We can assure users our script has top notch security but anyhow if any user is caught exploiting any area of Traffic Express.co.uk it will result in account termination and all funds to be forfeited. Please note legal action may also be initiated.
19. Reserves : Traffic Express.co.uk reserves the right to modify, edit, delete or rename your account at any time with or without notice.
20. All earnings listed and/or represented by Traffic Express.co.uk are estimated value(s), actual value(s) subject to change with or without notice.
21. Promoting : Promoting Traffic Express.co.uk from a site with bad reputation is strictly prohibited. The up line marked with the account will be suspended until further notice if caught.
22. Forums : The forums is not a place to slander any other sites. The Traffic Express.co.uk forums are only used for Traffic Express.co.uk discussions and announcements. Anything else will result in account termination.
23. Copyright : Traffic Express.co.uk is copyright 2011-2016. You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recoding, modifying or copying Traffic Express.co.uk at all times.
24. The clicks you earn from referrals are directly related to the clicks you make. You must click the minimum ammount of required ads daily to earn from your referrals the day after.
25. All payments and purchases are services rendered and non-refundable. All chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account suspension.
26. Shares are based on user activity, they may fluctuate in price and earnings at any time.
27. In Paid To Share you are not allowed to post links to illegal and/or hateful/pornographic content.
28. A purchase of advertising service with us is not considered a deposit, nor investment. No refunds, because all revenues are already shared with all active members and commissions paid to your referring sponsor. Purchases of advertising, product packages, downloads, eBooks, electronic and online products/services, extended online access and previous year sales are final and non-refundable.